[Freeswitch-users] Google Talk XMPP Support

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Tue May 21 18:02:17 MSD 2013

It's unclear to me (most articles are pretty vague) as to whether "XMPP" is being killed or "XMPP Federation".

It sounds like federation is the current target, but can't really confirm it. If so, that may not impact regular xmpp
client usage such as pidgin/freeswitch/etc.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect