[Freeswitch-users] directory sql tables

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Mon May 20 20:04:21 MSD 2013

I planning to switch from the directory xml files to sql tables using
mod_xml_curl.I've already defined ODBC/Mysql and got all core sql tables
installed.I've search for some sql tables for directory with all
params/variables but couldn't find any.With Astwerisk RT there is a clear
WiKi which layout all sql tables with user/system fields.Are there any ready
to use directory sql tables? OR should I make my own tablesRegardsAssaf