[Freeswitch-users] sip_append_audio_sdp

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:43:33 MSD 2013

Hi folks

I am having some trouble with the sip_append_audio_sdp variable. If I set
it like:

<action application="bridge" data="{sip_append_audio_sdp=a=fmtp:18
annexb=no}sofia/external/sip:x at example.com"/>

It seems to have absolutely no effect. I'm pretty sure I have seen it
working in the past, so now I'm wondering what the prerequisites are for it
to work (i.e. what am I doing wrong?!).

I am using G729 in pass-through mode and have:

  inbound-late-negotiation [true]
  inbound-codec-negotiation [generous]

The expected behaviour is for the value of this variable to be appended to
the local SDP on the B-leg. The actual behaviour is that nothing is
appended.

Any thoughts?

Richard