[Freeswitch-users] Ekiga and feature codes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 18 02:52:29 MSD 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Michel Brabants
<michel.brabants at gmail.com>wrote:

> I suppose it should send dtmf. Freeswitch as a b2b should take care of the
> rest.

Well, it depends. Is the sequence "#300" meant to reach FreeSWITCH, or is
that supposed to be for Ekiga itself? Same with #301. Not sure about that.
Does it require any configuration? (I'm not an Ekiga guy so I can't tell
you.)

OTOH, if you have the vanilla configs for FreeSWITCH you can just transfer
the call to "6000" and it will do a valet park for you.
-MC

> Op 17 mei 2013 20:05 schreef "Michael Mol" <mikemol at gmail.com> het
> volgende:
>
>> One thing that is not at all clear to me is how to get a SIP client such
>> as Ekiga to be able to use feature codes.
>>
>> For example, I have #300 for parking calls, and #301 for retrieving
>> them...but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get Ekiga
>> access to those features.
>>
>> I've tried:
>>
>> 1. Putting the call on hold, and then using the dialpad.
>> 2. Transferring the call to the feature code address (looks to the
>> remote user like the call was cleared)
>> 3. Dialing #301 from Ekiga results in me hitting an auto-attendant
>> wishing me to dial my party's extension...
>>
>> I'm really not sure how to proceed...

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites