[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio on Raspberry Pi currently broken?

Lesley Pervis lesley.pervis at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:25:03 MSD 2013

So I thought I'd try 1.2.9 mod_portaudio on RPi. Fresh install, running FS
as root, with the only change to add mod_portaudio to modules.conf.xml, but
mod_portaudio is unable to find devices. Alsa is working fine. I can aplay
files and get output. Any ideas on how to get a somewhat stable branch of
FS working with mod_portaudio?