[Freeswitch-users] Recommendation for GUI to PBX

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Wed May 15 23:30:56 MSD 2013

Hi Mehroz,
There is an issue with the current git and nobody here has had the time to fix it, but the ISO works.

That said, the project has become dated, I agree. It's definitely not dead though. We are actually rebuilding both blue.box items this week (the ISO and fixing git), which should fix the build. It's definitely not dead.

As of last week, Francis has been dedicated full-time on blue.box. You will see activity on it via that route.

You can also always ask questions in #2600hz.

- Darren