[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations for Trunks from Hawaii?

Jeff Bernhardt jeff at askcornerstone.net
Mon May 13 12:03:56 MSD 2013

Not Freeswitch specific, but...
We have a couple Vitelity DIDs we use for testing, but the latency on them is fairly bad. We figure this is just because of physical distance... we're in Hawaii and Vitelity is I believe in Denver (at least that's the ip we connect to). Does anyone have recommendations for any good trunks that might be located somewhere closer (California)? There are plenty of companies here and there, but what are people using that might meet our needs?
Thanks.