[Freeswitch-users] NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon May 13 02:39:21 MSD 2013

   1. recv 369 bytes from udp/[202.126.41.108]:5060 at 22:13:09.398177:
   2.
   3.    SIP/2.0 604 Does not exist anywhere

The NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION clearing cause is due to the 604 sent to you from
your SIP provider. It is unrelated to your profile.

Only your SIP provider can tell you the reason for the 604 - raise it with
them. It could be a number of things - an invalid number, unreachable
number, internal/upstream error etc.

-Steve