[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH not replying to SIP INVITE

Christopher Hall chris.hall at vividapps.co.uk
Fri May 10 20:03:37 MSD 2013

Hi,

I'm new to FreeSWITCH lists and I'm not sure if this is the correct list for
my post, any help will be much appreciated.

I have a FreeSWITCH server configured to connect to a Draytel (draytel.org)
SIP service. This works correctly and I can dial in and out using the
service.

I have an application running on a Windows Server that interfaces using
event socket to the FreeSWITCH server. The intended use is that calls
dialling in through the draytel service are automatically handled by this
application. Again this works correctly.

However, after a period of time which does not yet appear to be
deterministic the FreeSWITCH server stops responding to INVITE requests from
the draytel server. The FreeSWITCH server can still respond as I can dial
using a local network VOIP phone and the application handles that call, but
on the draytel connection there is no response.

When FreeSWITCH stops responding I see absolutely nothing in the output
logging information. I have run WireShark on the server that is running
FreeSWITCH and I can see SIP INVITE requests being sent from draytel to the
FreeSWITCH host but I don't see any kind of response.

Help!

Thanks

Chris.