[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch User Adding

Burak BorYazılım mburakbor at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:30:05 MSD 2013

Hello,

I have problems with adding new user to freeswitch. When trying to add user
with user id has different number of digits than 4, it can register but it
cant call or cant be called. I changed local extension regular expression
in dialpan default.xml but the changes only work with four digits
users(user ids or dial number) .So I want dial a number that has five or
more digits. What other configurations I must change.

Thank you...
Burak,