[Freeswitch-users] looking for a way to do appointment reminders

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Thu May 9 23:51:08 MSD 2013

That's probably not the only prompts that could be recorded for reminders,
but it's a start. I personally dont have a use for them so I haven't
thought long and hard about what prompts are needed.

Back to the OP's question, there are many ways to to accomplish what you're
trying to do. One thing to take in consideration are the interfaces
available on the records system, which could make your life easier. A
possible solution might be to use the event socket along with a web
service. The latest version of v1.2.stable is recommended right now I
believe but you can check http://wiki.freeswitch.org 's main page for the
details. I personally recommended Debian 6 for your operating system. A few
of the developers recommend it too, but we all have our opinions on what an
operating system should look like :)

Welcome to FreeSWITCH. You're gonna love it.

-BDF