[Freeswitch-users] TCP vs UDP SIP

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Thu May 9 12:45:00 MSD 2013

I've come across difficulties with TCP and NAT. Some NAT implementations do
not allow new connections from the PBX to the phone through the NAT and
there's no requirement to reuse and existing, long-lived TCP connection.
Some notifications and invites can get blocked unnecessarily.

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960
*F<info at cassidywebservices.co.uk>