[Freeswitch-users] server crash with latest git 1.2.stable from today (ab7ae9f) mod_rtmp

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu May 9 00:35:41 MSD 2013

Hey open a ticket on this so we can track it... Also try updating to the
latest patch set and see if it still happens, if its repeatable on demand
let us know that in the ticket.

Also please attach the backtrace to the ticket (don't paste it into the
comments or link to the pastebin please, both of these things get
problematic for the devs working remotely)

Thanks