[Freeswitch-users] Call Hangup cause 'None'

Rob Moore mogsy.uk at gmail.com
Tue May 7 16:11:32 MSD 2013

Hi Guys, I was wondering if someone could clear up exactly what the hangup
case 'none' means? It started appearing after an upgrade to the latest
version of Freeswitch (from a very very old 1.0.0 version) in place of the
usual "ALOTTED_TIMEOUT" outcomes we would expect to see from and unanswered
call.

I would have considered this a simple reclassification of the call result
however we are still getting a few "ALOTTED_TIMEOUT" mixed in with these
"none's" which makes me wonder if its actually the symptom of another
problem I'm not seeing yet.

Any advice on what none means and why it appears in our CDRS would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Rob