[Freeswitch-users] Any one with bluebox working?

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:54:08 MSD 2013

Hi,

I have recently installed bluebox for FS GUI !

I have no issue with audio calling, but video calling is messed up. Codecs
have been changed and the same set of configuration works on Local LAN (no
NAT), however, it is troublesome with NAT!
Tried all combination of NAT settngs in SIP profile setting but none of it
works. Please respond if anyone undergone with this issue.