[Freeswitch-users] ESL Client Library Managed wrappers (Windows)

Jeff Lenk jeff at jefflenk.com
Sat May 4 21:38:35 MSD 2013

I made some small additions to the Wiki for this but I don't really
understand why there are so many problems building the code. I also
committed some changes to head which should simplify the solution for those
building the code. I just built the x64 debug solution code and it works
without issue. I am happy to improve the process if any problems are
identified with patches provided to Jira.