[Freeswitch-users] Compatibilitie between SIP V1.3.0.23 and SIP V2 Sofia Stack

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:54:41 MSD 2013

Hi All

Due to time constraints I'm posting here for the hope for a quick response.

I'm currently trying to setup a Trunk to our upstream Carrier.
The issues we are facing is that inbound calls from them are working 100%.
Outbound calls to them are returned with a 500 error.

The only immediate differences we could pickup was the SIP versions.

They have a Huawei MSOFTX3000 running SIP version 1.3.0.23.
I'm running freeSWITCH 1.5.1b+git~20130414T025052Z~969eae39d9

Is there any possibility someone could help me figure out what
compatibility issues between the SIP versions could cause, especially
for out bound calls to the Carrier?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards
Deon Vermeulen