[Freeswitch-users] Updating FS to a particular version

Victor Chukalovskiy victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:24:48 MSK 2013

Am I missing something? Any unnecessary  steps? Based on Michael's
input, the following should be done in the source directory:

git pull
git checkout <hash>
git clean -d -f -x
./bootstrap.sh
./configure <my configure options>
<restore previously backed-up modules.conf>
make
make install

Thank you,
Victor