[Freeswitch-users] bridging two outbound calls

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Sat Mar 30 03:45:55 MSK 2013

I feel really stupid. This has to be one of the simplest cases in
freeswitch, but I can't seem to get it work.

My goal is to originate two outbound calls and bridge them together, a
typical callback use case. I like to to do it from socket api/fs_cli.

Here is what I typed in fs_cli:

originate sofia/internal/15102991912 at X.X.X.X:5060  &
bridge(sofia/internal/18005551212 at X.X.X.X:5060)

The first leg is initiated and answered successfully, but the second leg
never happens. From the console I don't see any action done by FS to do
the bridging part.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Jun