[Freeswitch-users] inbound-proxy-media with attended transfer

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Fri Mar 29 02:49:16 MSK 2013

Hi guys,

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I've also now come up against this
problem too.

I'm attempting to use FreeSWITCH as an SBC in proxy_media mode, which so
far is working great, but I cannot do attended transfers.

If I was using bypass-media, then I could possibly use '*bypass*-*media*-*
after*-*att*-*xfer', but I'm not.*
*
*
*Sadly, there doesn't seem to be an '**proxy*-*media*-*after*-*att*-*xfer'
option, or any other way to allow attended transfers to happen whilst in
proxy-media mode.*
*
*
*Spent almost an hour reading through various mailing list entries, but
it's unclear if this should be supported or not.*
*
*
*Therefore, could a core dev please elaborate on the following;*
*
*
** Is there a way to make attended transfers work with proxy-media?*
** If not, how much would the bounty be to have this feature added?*
*
*
Thanks

Cal