[Freeswitch-users] VOIP Monitor

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Thu Mar 28 20:40:32 MSK 2013

----- Original Message -----
> Good Afternoon.

> I have been looking a Good voip monitor solution not just a CDR
> reader but something to intercept , measure and analyze RTP streams.

> I have take a look at Solar Winds, Homer and some others, etc does
> anyone have any input on this matter ?

> We have all the normal problems of why are calls not been completed ,
> is the signaling from the SBC reaching the media servers , why does
> extension X can't reach register, etc

> So you guys have any input free or commercial ?
> Have a good easter btw.

There *USED TO* be a fantastic product called VQManager, but it went EOL at some point:

http://www.manageengine.com/products/vqmanager/index.html

After quite a bit of searching, we came upon the (aptly named) product called VoIP Monitor[1]. It does everything we need it to, and all the features you noted. Support is great, price is acceptable. We're very happy with it.

Keep in mind, the 'sniffer' application is free (as in beer and freedom). The web GUI is a commercial product, but is fantastic.

--Tim

[1] http://www.voipmonitor.org/