[Freeswitch-users] SSL/TLS customized encryption.

mehroz mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:20:04 MSK 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to create certificates and keys on a customized encryption
scheme. AFAIK gentls_cert generates certificates and keys with :
Public Key Info:
            Public Key Algorithm: rsaEncryption
            Public-Key: (2048 bit)

I want the encryption to be according the SUITE-B standard ,i .e
1. (AES) with key sizes of 128 and 256 bits
2 . Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm
3 . Elliptic Curve Diffie–Hellman (ECDH) — key agreement
4 .Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-256 and SHA-384) — message digest

I can see FS script (gentls_cert) is using openssl at the back. And as i
have very little idea of encryption and all using openssl , i need to know
if this is possible to mend this script to our requirements, if so ... how
and where should i look at first!

Thanks