[Freeswitch-users] Outbound calls from CLI

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Mar 27 12:09:33 MSK 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Amit Kumar <findme at itsamit.com> wrote:

> I am trying to call my Cellphone using the attached PSTN number from the
> FXO.
>
> This is the command I am trying
>
> originate sofia/gateway/outbound/09xxxxxxxx4 1002

I presume that's an actual gateway, called "outbound" (or you've redacted
it)?

> This does not seem to work.

Can you explain beyond that? Perhaps it's one of these:
1) originate waits to show you anything in the fs_cli until is finishes.
Using "bgapi originate... "will be different, it will show you the logs
right away.
2) "originate A B" will call A, and only once A picks up, will then call B.
If your cell phone is indeed ringing, then your 1002 won't ring until the
cell phone picks up.
If you do originate user/1002 09xxxxxxxx4 then that will flip the order -
and it will hit the dialplan with that number once 1002 picks up.

Are either of those your answer?
Avi Marcus
BestFone