[Freeswitch-users] callee id inbound

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Tue Mar 26 22:59:04 MSK 2013

First, there is no need to call both "set" and "export" on the same
variable, because "export" will set the local variable as well as exporting
it to the other leg, unless you do something fancy in the "export".

Second, we need to see the extension that is used for 12345 in default,
because that may be also setting some variables.

Third, I'm new to FreeSwitch, so listen to somebody more experienced first,
should they also reply. :-)

--
Steve