[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: FreeSWITCH TTS Voice Prompt Generator

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 17:12:57 MSK 2013

Hi guys,

I've just spoken with Ivona who have confirmed their pricing and licensing
conditions.

A single developer would have to purchase a single license at 3000EUR
(valid for 1 year) to generate the voice prompt files. This license gives
us all the rights to any voice prompts that the Desktop TTS software
generates, so once an audio file is created, we then hold all the rights on
that file.

Now, 3000EUR is a lot of money, and it would be cheaper to get a bunch of
people on fiverr.com to do real high quality voice prompts.

Any thoughts?

Cal