[Freeswitch-users] problems with :_: bridging and call_timeout

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:47:38 MSK 2013

On 03/25/2013 06:20 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> This may be a case of set vs. export. As a personal preference I like
> to put "export" variables into the dialstring itself so that I don't
> forget them. Also, it makes it a bit easier to know what is happening
> on the dialing leg. Try this:
>
> Remove the set apps for call_timeout and ignore_early_media. (IIUC,
> enterprise originate automatically ignores early media, but feel free
> to set it anyway.)
>
> Modify your data on the bridge app to be:
> data="<call_timeout=10,ignore_early_media=true>FreeTDM/1/1:_:FreeTDM/1/2:_:FreeTDM/1/3:_:FreeTDM/1/4:_:FreeTDM/1/5:_:FreeTDM/1/6"
>
> I'm just pulling this off the top of my head so don't forget about the
> standard disclaimer
> <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Standard_Disclaimer>... Let
> us know how it goes.
>
> -MC
Thank you Michael, unfortunately, this has all of the same symptoms. I
appreciate your help.

Anyone have any other ideas? I have filed this as a bug. I am updating
it to include this suggestion.

Trever
--
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can
stand by itself." -- Thomas Jefferson