[Freeswitch-users] refer doesn't always creates a new channel

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:39:26 MSK 2013

Hey Michael,
I didn't test this with any release before 1.2.5.3. I'll perform some
tests, but I have the impression that when a refer arrives immediately
after the call setup, that the signal_bridge_to-variable hasn't been set
yet, so that the originating/other session isn't released when the transfer
happens. Another problem might be mapping SIP sessions to freeswitch
channels (same ani, same channel, but seems strange that this would be the
case). I'm not sure where they are mapped. I have to get to know the code
more.
Michel
Op 26 mrt. 2013 01:31 schreef "Michael Collins" <msc at freeswitch.org> het
volgende: