[Freeswitch-users] show channels/calls shows unexisting(destroyed) sip channels

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:32:18 MSK 2013

Hey Peter,

I hope you saw my last mail. I indeed did a locate and didn't know that
created a lock on the session. I'm unlocking it now and it seems a whole
lot better already, although I've still some problems with the refer.
Anyway, thanks for your help! It pointed me in the right direction and it
is solved now.

Michel