[Freeswitch-users] dynamic gateway declaration in freeswitch. Is it possible?

rdmitry rdmitry0911 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:14:59 MSK 2013

OK, I'm trying to use user syntax but when I make call to a host behind a nat
from an extension, registered on freeswitch, freeswitch considers this call
as a local one and uses my local caller id for this call. I can't change the
outbound_caller_id_number neither in <variables> section of user description
nor in dial_string which in my case looks like this:

How in this case I can change an outbound_caller_id_number for this user?