[Freeswitch-users] golang and freeswitch

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:13:18 MSK 2013

Hi Ido,

We have a basic implementation of FreeSWITCH socket client in golang and
using it already in a couple of projects, one of it being opensource.

As an express of our gratitude for FreeSWITCH project, there is already
work in progress to release the library separately as MPL to be
compatible with FreeSWITCH one (right now the project using it is GPL -
yeah I know).

Until we will release it (which can be in a couple of days) you can find
the source code of existing implementation as part of CGRateS, here:

https://github.com/cgrates/cgrates/tree/master/fsock

DanB