[Freeswitch-users] Call Barge Controls

Zoltan Medveczky zoltan.medveczky at 8x8.com
Fri Mar 22 02:47:58 MSK 2013

Is there any method other than sending DTMF to control whether a barging
call leg is in eavesdrop, whisper, or 3-way call mode?

I'd ideally like to be able to control this from an external application.
I've found that I can use the "uuid_recv_dtmf" command to mimic the sending
of DTMF on the barging call leg but this may potentially collide with real
DTMF being sent for some other application specific purpose.
Alternatively, is there any way to distinguish DTMF events from FS that
were raised via a call to "uuid_recv_dtmf" as opposed to real DTMF?  There
doesn't seem to be anything conspicuous in looking at a dump of the event
headers from FS.

Thanks,
- Zoltan