[Freeswitch-users] Hosted Freeswitch and Cisco ASA 5505

Jeff Leung jleung at v10networks.ca
Wed Mar 20 18:50:07 MSK 2013

First of all, if you have a SIP ALG on the Cisco ASA 5505, turn it off.

After that open up and forward your SIP signaling and RTP ports to that
FreeSWITCH box you have sitting inside your LAN. That start help clear some
issues out. And oh, don't forget to check the ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip
values so that they match up to what's outside.