[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch + A2Billing + mod_nibblebill

Robert Huddleston rhuddleston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:20:26 MSK 2013

Anyone on the list have a wiki / primer / etc on integrating A2Billing
with FreeSwitch?

I got a good portion of it working with mod_xml_curl and mod_xml_cdr -
however I'm left with also needing to add in mod_nibblebill for
real-time cutoff / suspension of calls when the balance is depleted.

It appears A2Billing's model (possible ASTPP as well) does not offer
true real-time cutoff / suspension when multiple calls (concurrent /
simultaneous) are in progress.

Thanks