[Freeswitch-users] External voicemail issue

Elliot Farmer elliotfarmer101 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 14:36:14 MSK 2013

Ok more testing and changes, still no closer.

I tested accessing the voicemail system externally through the firewall
with a SIP phone and the IVR is perfectly clear, no problems.

I then disabled ZRTP by running this command "global_setvar
zrtp_secure_media=false" and from what I make of the log it worked however
the issue remains.

My dialplan entry looks like this...

    <extension name="Local_Extension">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(10[01][0-9])$">
        <action application="export" data="dialed_extension=$1"/>
        <action application="playback"
data="/home/user1/Downloads/8kulaw.wav"/>
        <action application="voicemail" data="default $${domain} $1"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

As I said before the wav plays fine then when routed to voiemail the audio
issues occur.

Another paste http://pastebin.com/ZfWCzKYb

Thanks!