[Freeswitch-users] Functionality for missed calls

Miha miha at softnet.si
Tue Mar 19 11:16:38 MSK 2013

Avi,

tnx. Call waiting is not an option as users do not want second line
(they are getting questions than why thy are not answering calls:) ).
They wont busy status and than notification.

This functionality was on old panasonic analog station.

so i guess only why is to send an email of missed call.

tnx!

Dne 3/19/2013 9:05 AM, pis(e Avi Marcus: