[Freeswitch-users] E1 card suggestion

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 19:57:51 MSK 2013

Wow, dude, I think you just blew up things completely out of proportion.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:25 PM, João Mesquita <jmesquita at freeswitch.org>wrote:

> Sorry moy, but I can't help feeling nothing but attacked by this public
> email.

I don't understand how do you see a request for clarification/disclosure as
an attack.

> I do have commercial relations with Khomp and that's no secret for anyone
> here or elsewhere.

I just see as common netiquette to disclaim any possible bias (either thru
signature or explicitly) when advising (whatever that advice might be)
about purchases. The OP is obviously someone new in the mailing list, how
is he going to know you have a commercial relationship with Khomp when you
have an @freeswitch email addr and FreeSWITCH Solutions signature?

Little disclaimer does not hurt, that's all I asked for and somehow you
managed to feel attacked by that, don't know how else could have I asked
for it.

> I don't work FOR Khomp tho and therefore I don't have a single shred of
> "patriotic belief" that you seem to have with the company you work for to
> keep making biased comments that are not helpful. I've re-read my comment
> and I really don't believe I was trying to induce the user towards Khomp
> any more than towards Sangoma/Vegastream.

No one said anything about inducing, you infer all of that from a one liner
asking disclosure to avoid any possible misunderstandings?

> Granted, I should have taken out the FreeSWITCH Solutions from the
> signature so I don't incur this entity on these type of discussion.
> Nonetheless, I am sorry to hear that you feel I am attacking Sangoma by
> making this post. I can promise not to make any more comments about Khomp
> in the future if that will hurt your feelings that much.

Sorry man, the only one feeling attacked here is you, and I apologize if
asking for clarification is too much for you to handle.

-
Moy