[Freeswitch-users] Blocking incoming calls

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Mar 13 15:28:42 MSK 2013

Why do we have such a long thread on this???

If you KNOW what IPs are contacting you, then firewall it.

If not or you don't want to do that, don't be surprised if calls hit FS.
But if you route properly, then it's to a different context or whatever so
there's NO harm done.
If you don't even want CDRs on that then disable the CDR when calls come in:

<action application="set" data="process_cdr=false"/>

I don't think there's anything else to add...

-Avi

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org