[Freeswitch-users] switch loading

shayne.alone at gmail.com shayne.alone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:00:02 MSK 2013

Hi all

I had planned to make a max load  test on my FS switch:

we send in coming calls to opensips and balance them between to FS, then
terminate them on one other asterisk (with just MoH app).
first on 1K calls ( which will load 1K -2leg- sesssion on each of fs), we
found the "max-proceeding" limit that control the open sip dialogs...

is there any other limit or control witch I need to look forward? or have
affect on hi loads?

** I don't think that 1K sessions are really more....

--
Regards,
Ali R. Taleghani