[Freeswitch-users] inband DTMF bleeding through

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Tue Mar 12 22:45:36 MSK 2013

Ok, so the fact that a tone can be heard, although only partially, would
suggest inband digits are being sent too.  I'll speak to my carrier and see
if it is something they can supress their end.
Thanks for the help and the tips on debugging :)

Thanks
Matt

--
Thanks
Matt

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended
represent those of InverOak Limited.

any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email including any attachments cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, out-dated, or containing viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of email transmission.

InverOak Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 04529594, whose registered address is Old Barn house, 2 Wannions
Close, Botley, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1YA, United Kingdom.