[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch is showing Incorrect time

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 16:02:22 MSK 2013

> Yes there was a reboot (power cut). But it is not the first time I reboot
> that box and the time was always good before.

Which is why I mentioned when FS starts before/after NTP sets the date. If
you haven't specified in your init.d/equivalent that FS depends on the time
having been set then you may have a race condition on whether FS or NTP
starts first.

Perhaps in previous reboots NTP won the race, but FS did this time. Or NTP
failed on first startup, eg if there was an Internet outage at boot.

-Steve

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org