[Freeswitch-users] Background threads

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Mar 12 11:34:16 MSK 2013

If you get an outside thread -- via ESL or it does seem like luarun goes
into the background, then all it has to do is know the UUID and it can use
uuid_setvar <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_commands#uuid_setvar> to
set effective_caller_id_name after the lookup.
Just if that doesn't finish before the bridge, it's not very helpful.

Once you get this working, putting the example on the lua or cidlookup page
would be great.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone