[Freeswitch-users] inband DTMF bleeding through

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Mar 12 00:27:05 MSK 2013

Once you get a PCAP, you can open it up in wireshark.
Then, you can put in the filter: rtpevent.
That will show you rfc2833 that comes in.

Then you can go to telephone -> voip calls -> *wait a second* -> click
select all -> player -> decode -> check the box for both channels -> play,
to listen to the actual call.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org