[Freeswitch-users] inband DTMF bleeding through

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Mon Mar 11 18:21:14 MSK 2013

Hi Avi

thanks for your response.

Sorry I'm quite new to Freeswitch/linux, what is a PCAP?
I was leaning towards it being the carrier as omitting dropt_dtmf results
in the full tone being transmitted. My issue is that I cannot see how to
test is this in fact the case.

Using the dialplan shown in my original emails and setting the log level to
7, when making the call I can see the DTMF tones coming in but am unsure if
this is the inband being reported or the out-of band.

thanks
Matt