[Freeswitch-users] ICTDialer, over 250 concurrent calls, some questions

Sayyed Mohammad Emami Razavi emamirazavi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 21:12:52 MSK 2013

When i sent one campaign with over 250 contacts, over 190 calls faild!
100 calls status: "DESTINATION_OUT_OF_ORDER"
55 calls status: "NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE"
41 calls status:"UNKNOWN"
3 calls status: "NETWORK_OUT_OF_ORDER"
1 call status: "NORMAL_CIRCUIT_CONGESTION"
58 calls status: "NORMAL_CLEARING" -> some of them moved to voice
mail(belongs to ext) and some other routed correctly to destination

My architect to broadcast is almost funny:
There is one trunk and there are two FSs.
One of my FS(#1) connected to Trunk & I have created one Extension on it
with user and pass(directory).
Other FS(#2) has ICTDialer and plivo and makes cloud campaigns. My trunk on
it is that Extension with that user and pass on FS#1!
Any suggestion? I've attached CSV CDR log files.