[Freeswitch-users] If one ICTDialer developer read... FS hupal was called on immediately calls!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 8 09:01:54 MSK 2013

Where does the hupall come from? That's really odd. You should probably
scour the logs for clues. You may need to watch the event socket to see if
the hupall command is coming from a process. It's also hard to say since
you've got ICTDialer and Plivo, both of which are 3rd party applications
that can control FreeSWITCH. You might need to consult their forums to get
some experts who know about how those are supposed to function.

-MC

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Sayyed Mohammad Emami Razavi <
emamirazavi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working with ICTDialer, python plivo and FS event socket. Have you
> ever been worked with ICTDialer by your own? When i create campaign to call
> -immediately- it creates channels, sessions and calls and plays your
> appropriate voice but after some seconds (.e.g 20 seconds that is lower
> than 300 seconds default limitation and crontab duration in ICTDialer) it
> kills your calls with hupal called with plivo unexpectedly!
> Any suggestion?

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz