[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

K K kkgp20 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:26:23 MSK 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build any project from the FreeSWITCH solution on Windows XP
(x86) using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express.
I have used GIT to clone the repository, I have also checkout the
"video-media-bug"
branch. I have the AUTOCRLF set to false before the clone.

The first thing thatI have observed during the build it was an error
concerning that there is no openssl-1.0.0a\crypto folder with appropriate
*.c files. I have downloaded the OpenSSL and I have copied all the required
source code files into "C:\FS_GIT\libs\openssl-1.0.0a\crypto" folder. It
helped, by the way I do not now why those files where missing when they are
required by the build process - also I did not found any mention about that
on the Wiki page.

Now I get another errors:

  cpt_err.c
C:\FS_GIT\libs\openssl-1.0.0a\include\openssl/e_os2.h(2): fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: '..\../e_os2.h': No such file or directory.

I have such header file in the include\openssl directory, but as you see
above the file path string is wrong - it is mixing the '\' and '/'
characters so that's why I have got the errors. Do you have any idea why
there such problem? Where I should change the file paths to make them work?
Thank you for any help.