[Freeswitch-users] Unable to Recreate Log Files

Peter Olsson POlsson at enghouse.com
Mon Mar 4 18:32:27 MSK 2013

It might be lots of different reasons, but in the end it boils down to the OS -there is probably something else (outside FS) holding a lock, which make the rename file call to fail. Make sure to exclude the folder from antivirus, and make sure no other applications are touching the log files.

The actual method called from FS is MoveFileEx, which is a standard Win32 api call - if it fails it's because the OS can't move the file, there is nothing inside FS that can change this.

/Peter