[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail and Changing IPv4

R W wingcomm at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:56:12 MSK 2013

All,
I'm working with FreeSWITCH and I noticed that voicemail seems to be tied to an IP address. when I changed the IPv4 address on my FreeSWITCH 1.2-Stable. All of my greetings and voicemails are no longer associated with their respective extensions.
I tried copying all the files from ./freeswitch/storage/voicemail/default folder/x.x.x.x/ to the new address in ./freeswitch/storage/voicemail/default folder/y.y.y.y/ and restarted FreeSWITCH, but none of the voicemails or greetings are associated with any extensions...
What's the best to get voicemails and greetings re-associated with each user?
Thank you!
-Rob