[Freeswitch-users] displays the number of messages in aastra phones

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Sat Mar 2 17:25:03 MSK 2013

Hi,

If we have 6 voicemail messages, it will show in aastra phone display as '6 messages' and the indicator in phone will blink. If we hear all messages there will not be any displays for messages and the indicator in aastra phone will not blink.
But I made changes to my voicemail code. After that even if I listen to all messages I still see the display as '6 messages'. After so many hours or after someone leaves another voicemail message only this is getting refreshed and shows actual message count.

Can you please let me know in mod_voicemail.c source, which part of the code actually displays the number of messages in aastra phones?

Regards,
Archana