[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring Phone Endpoint Deregistration/Losing Connection

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Mar 1 04:23:55 MSK 2013

Yeah, I'll have to try on a quiet test system.

You should know me better than that ;) I didn't just unplug a box... I
waited until it expired in just 300 seconds, then unplugged it, then took a
break -- when I came back, I saw it was no longer in the reg list but there
was no event that was caught.

-Avi